To get sparring drops in Wandering Sword, you need to spar with NPCs and defeat them. The chance of getting a sparring drop is increased by the following factors:
- Affinity: The higher your affinity with the NPC, the higher the chance of getting a sparring drop. You can increase your affinity with NPCs by talking to them, giving them gifts, and completing quests for them.
- Level: The higher your level, the higher the chance of getting a sparring drop.
- Equipment: Using better equipment will increase the chance of getting a sparring drop.
Some sparring drops are more rare than others. The rarest sparring drops are usually obtained from the strongest NPCs.
Here are some tips for getting sparring drops:
- Spar with NPCs that have a high affinity with you.
- Spar with NPCs that are a high level.
- Use the best equipment that you have available.
- Be patient. It may take some time to get the sparring drops that you are looking for.
Here are some of the sparring drops that you can get:
Sparring drops can be very helpful for improving your character’s equipment and abilities. So, make sure to spar with NPCs as often as possible to get the sparring drops that you need.