Title – Valorant
Publisher – Riot Games
Genre – 5v5 character-based tactical FPS
File Size – 16GB and 20GB
Android: at least 4GB of RAM and, if possible, at least 8GB
iOS: at least 4GB of RAM and, if possible, at least 8GB
Download – https://playvalorant.com/
Android: Play Store
iOS: App Store
Best Valorant Crosshair Codes: How To Use Crosshair Codes March 2023
- From the main menu, select the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then press the ‘Crosshair’ tab.
- Select ‘Import Profile Code’ next to Crosshair Profile.
- Copy a code and paste it into the text box.
- Click ‘Import’ and it will work.
|cNed crosshair code
Shroud crosshair code
Wardell crosshair code
100 Thieves team crosshair codes
Team DRX crosshair codes
Team Fnatic crosshair codes
FPX team crosshair codes
Team The Guard crosshair codes
Team KRÜ crosshair codes
Liquid team crosshair codes
Team Optic crosshair codes
Taem Paper Rex crosshair codes
Sentinels team crosshair codes
Team XSET crosshair codes
Valorant Redeem Code for March 2023 (Active and Updated)
YTILAUD – Duality Player Card
So, that’s it for the Valorant Updated Crosshair Codes March, 2023. Use these free redemption codes to get player cards, title cards, and other rewards.