Barbarian is the very first character when you start playing Sousltone Survivors for the first time. They own two weapons that are Barbaric Cleaver and Tribal War Axes with different starting skills. The Barbaric Cleaver can damage the enemy at 360 degrees whereas the tribal axe deals with bleed damage that is helpful for the blood ability.
Barbarian Builds Soulstone Survivors Stats:
- +20 Maximum Health
- 15% Critical Damage Chance
- 25% Cast Frequency Modifier
- 10% Movement Speed Modifier
Soulstone Survivors Best Barbarian Build
- Titan Cleaver
- Heroic Strike
- Body Slam
- Blood Lust
- Scent Of Blood
Available skill types: Chaos, Electric, Shadow, Swing, Thrust, Slam, Bomb
Piercing Shout CD: 15s
Empowering, Lasting, Area, Physical The Barbarian, Prestige 5
It weakens all nearby enemies, reducing their armor power by 50 for 5.0 seconds.
The scent of Blood CD: 30s
Swing, Empowering, Lasting, Area, Physical The Barbarian, Prestige 20
Increases your cast frequency modifier by an additional 10%, and an extra 1% for each stack of Hemorrhage on nearby enemies for 10 seconds. The extra cast frequency modifier cannot exceed 200%.
Savage Strike CD: 6s
Swing, Frontal, Physical
The Barbarian, Prestige 50
Perform a massive strike in front of you dealing 4000 damage divided equally among all enemies hit.
Here are some additional tips for building a strong team in Soulstone Survivors:
- Choose heroes with complementary abilities: When choosing heroes for your team, make sure to choose heroes whose abilities complement each other. For example, if you have a hero who can inflict bleed damage, you might want to pair them with a hero who can stun enemies. This will make it easier for your bleed damage to take effect.
- Consider the enemies you will be facing: When choosing heroes for your team, also consider the enemies you will be facing. For example, if you are facing a lot of enemies that are weak to fire, you might want to bring a hero who can deal fire damage.
- Upgrade your heroes: As you progress through the game, you will earn resources that you can use to upgrade your heroes. Upgrading your heroes will make them stronger and more effective in battle.
- Use trinkets: Trinkets can provide your heroes with a variety of bonuses, such as increased damage, increased health, or reduced damage taken. Use trinkets to make your heroes even stronger.
By following these tips, you can build a strong team that can overcome any challenge in Soulstone Survivors.