Shu is a powerful S-rank character in Aether Gazer. He is a physical damage dealer who specializes in crowd control. His skills allow him to quickly take down multiple enemies at once. He is also a good choice for boss fights, as his skills can inflict a lot of damage.
Gusty Lance Shu Profile
DMG Attribute: Wind
Combat Resource: Traces
Best Build for Gusty Lance Shu
The best build for Gusty Lance Shu focuses on increasing his damage output and crowd control abilities. The following are some of the best stigmatas and weapons to use on Shu:
- Dante (T)
- Newton B
- Newton M
This build will give Shu a significant boost to his damage output and crowd control abilities. Dante (T) will increase his physical damage, Newton B will increase his critical hit rate, and Newton M will increase his critical hit damage. Tyr is a powerful weapon that will increase Shu’s damage output even further.
Shu leaps into the air and attacks the enemy with her lance, dealing Wind DMG equal to 90%(Next level:92.4%) of ATK in total. As she lands, she summons 3 Sacred Gale Crystals that appear in front of her, and each crystal deals to the enemy Wind DMG equal to 25%(Next level:25.6%) of ATK. Shu dashes with her lance for a certain distance, attacking and dealing to enemies in her path Wind DMG equal to 500%(Next level:512.8%) of ATK, and raising her Modifying level to .
Best Team Comp for Gusty Lance Shu
Shu can be used in a variety of team compositions. However, he is best paired with characters who can provide him with support. Some of the best characters to pair with Shu include:
- Lingguang: Lingguang can provide Shu with a damage boost and a shield.
- Jinwu: Jinwu can provide Shu with a healing boost and a debuff.
- Hera: Hera can provide Shu with a defense boost and a crowd control ability.
These characters can help Shu to stay alive and deal even more damage.
Gusty Lance Shu Ultimate Skillchains
Symphony of Storm and Tide
The Ultimate Skillchain of Tidal Song – Poseidon and Gusty Lance – Shu.
- Deals Water DMG equal to Tidal Song – Poseidon’s ATK x (430% • 11.03% x her Ultimate Skill level), and restores to all members of the team HP equal to her ATK x (60% + 2% x her Ultimate Skill level).
- Also deals Wind DMG equal to Gusty Lance – Shu’s ATK x (500% + 12.82% x her Ultimate Skill level), and her Modifying Level is raised to ~.
- Illuminating Wind
The Ultimate Skillchain Of Gusty Lance – Shu and Early Sakura – Ookuninushi.
- Deals Wind DMG equal to Gusty Lance – Shu’s ATK x (580% + 14.87% x her Ultimate Skill level), and her Modifying Level is raised to Q.
- Also deals Physical DMG equal to Early Sakura – Ookuninushi’s ATK x (840% + 21-54% x her Ultimate Skill level), and when a hit is landed on the enemy the cooldown time of Skill 3 is reset for all members of the team.
Frequently Asked Questions about Shu from Aether Gazer
What is Shu’s role in Aether Gazer?
Shu is a Fire-type Striker in Aether Gazer. He is a close-range fighter who uses his fists and fire magic to attack his enemies. He is a powerful character who can deal a lot of damage, but he is also relatively squishy.
What are Gusty Lance Shu’s strengths and weaknesses?
Shu’s strengths include his high damage output and his ability to quickly close the distance between himself and his enemies. He is also a very mobile character, which makes him difficult to hit. However, Shu is also very squishy, and he can be easily killed if he is not careful.
What are Shu’s best skills?
Shu’s best skills include his Blaze Strike, which deals a large amount of damage to a single target, and his Firestorm, which deals damage to all enemies in a large area. He also has a passive skill that increases his attack speed when he is low on health.
How do I use Shu effectively?
Shu is best used as a close-range fighter. He should be used to quickly close the distance between himself and his enemies and then deal a lot of damage with his Blaze Strike and Firestorm skills. He should also use his mobility to dodge enemy attacks.
What are some tips for playing Shu?
Here are some tips for playing Shu:
- Use your Blaze Strike and Firestorm skills to deal a lot of damage to your enemies.
- Use your mobility to dodge enemy attacks.
- Be careful not to get too close to your enemies, as they can easily kill you if you are not careful.
What are some team compositions that work well with Shu?
Shu works well with teams that can provide him with support. For example, he can be paired with a healer to keep him alive, or with a tank to protect him from enemy attacks.
Tips for Using Shu
Here are some tips for using Shu:
- Use his skills to quickly take down multiple enemies.
- Use his ultimate skill to deal a lot of damage to a single enemy.
- Use his dodge skill to avoid damage.
- Pair him with characters who can provide him with support.
By following these tips, you can make Shu a powerful force on the battlefield.