There are a few places where you can get Manastone Clusters in Lords of the Fallen:
- Find them in the world: Manastone Clusters can be found in certain areas of the world, such as the Abandoned Redscope, the Skyrest Bridge, and the Cistern. You may also find them randomly dropped from some enemies.
- Purchase them from a merchant: You can purchase Manastone Clusters from Gerlinde in Skyrest Bridge, but you will need to give her the Chipped Rune Tablet first.
- Reward for completing quests: Some quests reward you with Manastone Clusters as a prize.
Here are some specific locations where you can find Manastone Clusters:
- Abandoned Redscope: After the Vestige of Marco the Axe, transition to Umbral to access the previously flooded area, among them, you’ll find a Large Manastone Cluster on the corpse ahead.
- Skyrest Bridge: Can be randomly dropped from some enemies. Can also be purchased from Gerlinde for 600 Vigor, but you will need to give her the Chipped Rune Tablet first.
- Cistern: At the end of the bridge located nearby to where you find the Erratic Journal Entry.
Manastone Clusters are a valuable resource in Lords of the Fallen. They can be used to restore mana over time, and they can also be used to create certain items, such as the Mana Regen Ring and the Manastone Amulet.