To parry in Lords of the Fallen, you need to press the attack button (L1 on PlayStation, LT on Xbox, or left shift on PC) just before an enemy attack is about to hit you. If you time it correctly, you will deflect the attack and leave the enemy open for a counterattack.
Parrying is a very useful skill to learn in Lords of the Fallen, as it can allow you to deal significant damage to enemies while also staying safe. However, it is important to note that parrying is not always successful, and it can be difficult to time correctly against some enemies.
Here are some tips for parrying in Lords of the Fallen:
- Pay attention to the enemy’s attack animations. Each enemy has different attack animations, so it is important to learn them so that you can anticipate when they are about to attack.
- Don’t be afraid to practice. The more you practice parrying, the better you will become at it. Try to practice parrying against weaker enemies before taking on tougher enemies.
- Use a shield. A shield can help you to block attacks more easily, and it can also increase the chance of a successful parry.
Here are some additional gameplay tips for Lords of the Fallen:
- Manage your stamina carefully. Stamina is essential for blocking, dodging, and attacking. Be careful not to overuse your stamina, or you will leave yourself vulnerable to attack.
- Use the right weapon and armor for the job. Different weapons and armor have different strengths and weaknesses. Choose the right gear for the enemy you are facing.
- Upgrade your weapons and armor. As you progress through the game, you will find materials that can be used to upgrade your weapons and armor. Upgrading your gear will make you more powerful and help you defeat the tougher enemies in the game.
- Explore the world. The world of Lords of the Fallen is large and interconnected. Explore every nook and cranny to find hidden items and secrets.
- Don’t be afraid to die. Death is a part of the game in Lords of the Fallen. Don’t be discouraged if you die. Learn from your mistakes and try again.