The most-anticipated Kemono Friends Kingdom Tier List is here! We navigate through the tiers of Kemono Friends Kingdom, shedding light on the rankings and exploring the reasoning behind them.
Kemono Friends Kingdom is a new gacha RPG game that features a cast of animal girls from the popular anime series. The game is still in its early stages, but there are already a number of tier lists available online that rank the characters in terms of their strength and usefulness.
Here is a brief overview of the different tiers in Kemono Friends Kingdom:
- S Tier: These characters are the best in the game and will be essential for any team composition. They have high stats, powerful skills, and can deal a lot of damage.
- A Tier: These characters are very good and will be a valuable asset to any team. They have strong stats and skills, but they may not be as versatile as the S Tier characters.
- B Tier: These characters are solid and can be used effectively in most team compositions. They have good stats and skills, but they may not be as powerful as the A Tier characters.
- C Tier: These characters are still usable, but they may not be as effective as the other tiers. They may have lower stats or less powerful skills.
- D Tier: These characters are not recommended for use. They have low stats and weak skills, and they will not be very effective in battle.
Top Characters in Kemono Friends Kingdom
- Eurasian Eagle Owl: This character is a powerful DPS unit with high attack and critical strike chance. She also has a number of skills that can deal a lot of damage to enemies.
- Black Rhinoceros: This character is a tanky unit with high defense and health. He also has a number of skills that can protect his allies and deal damage to enemies.
- White Rhinoceros: This character is a similar to the Black Rhinoceros, but she has slightly lower defense and health in exchange for higher attack.
- Suri Alpaca: This character is a support unit with a number of skills that can buff her allies and debuff enemies. She is also a good healer.
- Serval: This character is a jack-of-all-trades unit with good stats and a variety of skills. She is a good choice for any team composition.
This is just a brief overview of the Kemono Friends Kingdom tier list. For more detailed information, you can check out the tier lists that are available online.
Some Tips for Using the Kemono Friends Kingdom Tier List July 2023
- The tier list is a general guideline, and the best characters for your team will depend on your playstyle and the other characters you have available.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different characters and team compositions. The tier list is just a starting point, and you may find that some characters work better for you than others.
- Keep in mind that the tier list is subject to change as new characters are released and the meta shifts.