In HoloCure, Beetle is an item that increases the damage done by Character Skills. To unlock the item, the player must accomplish the “Skill Issue” Achievement (Clear any stage without having any Character Skills [Fandom Off]) during a run.
The Beetle item can be upgraded up to three levels. At level 1, it increases the damage of any Character Skill attacks by 33%. For each player level, gain an additional 1% bonus. At level 2, it increases the damage of any Character Skill attacks by 66%. For each player level, gain an additional 1% bonus. At level 3, it increases the damage of any Character Skill attacks by 100%. For each player level, gain an additional 1% bonus.
The Beetle item is a very powerful item that can significantly increase the player’s damage output. However, it is important to note that the item only affects Character Skills, and does not affect basic attacks or other items.
How to Unlock the Beetle in HoloCure?
- Defeat the Beetle boss in the Underworld.
- Collect the Beetle Keycard that drops from the boss.
- Use the Beetle Keycard to unlock the Beetle Chamber in the HoloCure HQ.
- Defeat the Beetle Challenge in the Beetle Chamber.
- The Beetle character will be unlocked after you defeat the challenge.
Here are some tips for defeating the Beetle boss:
- Use ranged attacks to avoid getting hit by its melee attacks.
- When the boss charges up its energy attack, dodge to the side to avoid getting hit.
- When the boss is stunned, attack it with your strongest attacks.
Here are some tips for completing the Beetle Challenge:
- Use the Beetle’s strengths against it. For example, its ranged attacks can be used to clear out groups of enemies, and its charge attack can be used to stun enemies.
- Be careful not to get hit by the Beetle’s attacks. Its melee attacks can deal a lot of damage, and its energy attack can be very difficult to dodge.
- Use your healing items wisely. The Beetle Challenge can be quite challenging, so you’ll need to make sure you have enough healing items to stay alive.
With a little practice, you’ll be able to defeat the Beetle boss and unlock the Beetle character in no time!