HoloParade is a mobile game developed by Kos Games that features characters from the popular VTuber group Hololive. The game is a turn-based strategy game where players collect and battle with Hololive idols.
One of the most important aspects of HoloParade is understanding the talent parameters of each idol. These parameters determine the idol’s strength, abilities, and role in battle.
This guide will provide a comprehensive overview of the talent parameters in HoloParade. We will cover the following topics:
- Attack parameters
- Defense parameters
- Support parameters
- Leadership parameters
The attack parameters determine how much damage an idol can deal. They consist of the following:
- Attack: This is the base damage that an idol deals.
- DPS: This is the damage per second that an idol deals.
- Attack CT: This is the cooldown time for an idol’s attack.
- Startup: This is the time it takes for an idol to start attacking.
- Attack Distance: This is the range at which an idol can attack.
The defense parameters determine how much damage an idol can withstand. They consist of the following:
- HP: This is the idol’s health.
- Defense: This is the idol’s defense stat.
The support parameters determine how well an idol can support their allies. They consist of the following:
- Buff: This is the amount of buff that an idol can provide to their allies.
- Debuff: This is the amount of debuff that an idol can apply to their enemies.
The leadership parameters determine how well an idol can lead their team. They consist of the following:
- Leadership: This is the idol’s leadership stat.
- Leadership Skill: This is the idol’s leadership skill.
As an example, let’s take a look at the talent parameters of Marine.
- Attack: 620
- DPS: 89
- Attack CT: 7.0
- Startup: 1.8
- Attack Distance: 317
- HP: 700
- Defense: 2730
- Buff: 100
- Debuff: 50
- Leadership: 25
- Leadership Skill: Increases the attack of all allies by 10%.
As you can see, Marine has a high attack stat and a good DPS. However, she also has a high Attack CT and a short Startup, which means that she can be vulnerable to attacks before she can start dealing damage.
Marine’s leadership skill is also quite powerful, as it can increase the attack of all allies by 10%. This makes her a valuable asset to any team.
Understanding the talent parameters of each idol is essential for success in HoloParade. By understanding these parameters, you can build a team that is well-rounded and effective in battle.
- When choosing idols for your team, consider their talent parameters. You want to create a team that has a good balance of attack, defense, and support.
- Experiment with different team compositions. There is no one right way to build a team in HoloParade. Try different combinations to see what works best for you.
- Keep an eye on the meta. The meta in HoloParade is constantly evolving. Stay up-to-date on the latest trends so you can make the most of your team.
We hope this guide has been helpful. Good luck in your HoloParade adventures!