Welcome to the Heimdall Force Onboarding Guide! This guide will help you get started in Snowbreak: Containment Zone, a 3D sci-fi RPG-shooter powered by the Unreal Engine 4.
What is Snowbreak: Containment Zone?
Snowbreak: Containment Zone is a game set in a world that has been ravaged by the Descent of the Titans. These colossal creatures have destroyed cities and left the world in ruins. You play as an Adjutant, a soldier who is tasked with fighting the Titans and restoring order to the world.
The Heimdall Force
The Heimdall Force is a special unit of Adjutants who are tasked with the most dangerous missions. If you want to be a part of the Heimdall Force, you will need to prove your skills and your dedication.
The Onboarding Process
The onboarding process for the Heimdall Force is designed to help you get up to speed quickly. You will learn about the basics of the game, including how to fight, how to use your abilities, and how to build your team. You will also learn about the Heimdall Force’s mission and how you can contribute.
This guide will walk you through the onboarding process step-by-step. We will cover everything from creating your character to completing your first mission. We will also provide you with tips and tricks to help you succeed.
Let’s get started!
Creating Your Character
The first step in the onboarding process is to create your character. You will choose your gender, your appearance, and your starting abilities. You will also choose a class, which will determine your playstyle.
Four Classes in Snowbreak: Containment Zone
- Assault: The Assault class is a close-quarters combat specialist. They are equipped with powerful weapons and abilities that allow them to take down enemies quickly.
- Support: The Support class is a team player. They are equipped with abilities that can heal and buff their allies.
- Sniper: The Sniper class is a long-range specialist. They are equipped with powerful rifles and abilities that allow them to take down enemies from a distance.
- Tank: The Tank class is a frontline fighter. They are equipped with heavy armor and abilities that allow them to absorb damage and protect their allies.
Once you have chosen your class, you will be ready to start the game.
The Basics of Combat
Combat in Snowbreak: Containment Zone is a fast-paced and action-packed experience. You will need to use your abilities and your weapons effectively to take down your enemies.
Here are some basic tips for combat:
- Use cover: Cover can provide you with a much-needed boost of survivability. When you are behind cover, you will take less damage from enemy attacks.
- Use your abilities: Your abilities can be a powerful tool in combat. Use them to deal damage, heal yourself, or buff your allies.
- Stay mobile: Don’t stay in one place for too long. The more mobile you are, the harder it will be for enemies to hit you.
- Teamwork is key: In Snowbreak: Containment Zone, teamwork is essential for success. Work together with your allies to take down enemies and complete objectives.
The Heimdall Force Mission
The Heimdall Force’s mission is to protect the world from the Titans. As a member of the Heimdall Force, you will be tasked with completing dangerous missions that will help you achieve this goal.
Here are some of the missions that you will be assigned:
- Defend a city from a Titan attack: You will need to use your skills and your abilities to protect a city from a Titan attack.
- Destroy a Titan nest: Titans often build nests in the ruins of cities. You will need to destroy these nests to prevent the Titans from breeding.
- Retrieve a valuable artifact: The Heimdall Force often needs to retrieve valuable artifacts from dangerous locations. You will need to use your skills and your abilities to complete these missions.
The Heimdall Force Onboarding Guide has covered the basics of Snowbreak: Containment Zone. We hope that this guide has helped you get started in the game. Now it’s time to put your skills to the test and join the Heimdall Force!
For more information, please visit the Snowbreak: Containment Zone website or follow us on social media.