Everdream Valley is a blockchain-based farming and crafting game that allows players to own their own land, grow crops, raise animals, and craft items. The game is still in development, but it has already attracted a large following of players.
If you are new to Everdream Valley, here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Choose a plot of land. The first thing you will need to do is choose a plot of land to build your farm on. You can find plots of land for sale in the Everdream Valley marketplace.
- Build your farm. Once you have chosen a plot of land, you can start building your farm. You will need to build a house, a barn, a silo, and a garden. You can also build other structures, such as a pond, a chicken coop, or a beehive.
- Grow crops. Once you have built your farm, you can start growing crops. You can grow a variety of crops, including wheat, corn, potatoes, and tomatoes.
- Raise animals. You can also raise animals on your farm. You can raise chickens, cows, pigs, and sheep.
- Craft items. You can use the crops and animals you grow to craft items, such as bread, cheese, and wool. You can also craft tools and weapons.
- Trade with other players. You can trade the items you craft with other players. You can also trade land, animals, and crops.
- Explore the world. Everdream Valley is a large world with a lot to explore. You can find new land, meet new people, and discover new things.
Here are some additional tips that may help you in your playthrough:
- Be patient. It takes time to build a successful farm. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away.
- Be creative. There are many ways to play Everdream Valley. Don’t be afraid to experiment and find your own way to play the game.
- Have fun! Everdream Valley is a game. Remember to relax and enjoy the experience.
Hope you liked our Everdream Valley Wiki Beginner’s Guide. Here is the walkthrough as well.