“Diamond 20 Minutes Till Dawn” is a Valorant challenge created by YouTuber and streamer Shroud. The challenge is to reach Diamond rank in ranked mode within 20 minutes of starting a new account. The challenge is difficult, but it is possible with good aim, game sense, and teamwork.
Here are some tips for completing the “Diamond 20 Minutes Till Dawn” challenge:
- Choose the right agent. Some agents are better suited for the challenge than others. For example, Jett and Raze are good choices because they have powerful abilities that can help you get kills and win rounds quickly.
- Focus on aim. Aim is the most important skill in Valorant, so it is important to practice your aim regularly. There are many aim trainers available online that can help you improve your aim.
- Have good game sense. Game sense is knowing where the enemies are likely to be, how to rotate around the map, and how to use your abilities effectively. You can improve your game sense by playing a lot of ranked matches and watching professional Valorant players.
- Play with a team. Playing with a team is always easier than playing solo. Find a group of friends who are also trying to complete the challenge and work together to win rounds.
If you follow these tips, you will be well on your way to completing the “Diamond 20 Minutes Till Dawn” challenge. Good luck!
Here are some additional tips that may help you complete the challenge:
- Warm up before you start playing. This will help you get your aim and reflexes in shape.
- Take breaks if you start to get frustrated. It is easy to tilt when you are playing ranked matches, so it is important to take a break if you start to get angry.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different agents and strategies. There is no one right way to play Valorant, so find what works for you and stick with it.
- Have fun! If you are not having fun, you are less likely to succeed. So relax, enjoy yourself, and try to win.