Pieta is the first boss in Lords of the Fallen. She is a powerful warrior who is armed with a sword and a shield. She is also capable of casting spells.
Learn How to Defeat Pieta in Lords of the Fallen
- Stay close to her. Pieta is most dangerous at long range, where she can cast spells and throw projectiles. Try to stay close to her so that you can avoid her ranged attacks and attack her with melee weapons.
- Learn her attack patterns. Pieta has a variety of attack patterns. Pay attention to her movements and learn when she is about to attack. This will help you to dodge her attacks and counterattack.
- Use your stamina wisely. Stamina is essential for blocking, dodging, and attacking. Be careful not to overuse your stamina, or you will leave yourself vulnerable to attack.
- Use the right weapon and armor. Different weapons and armor have different strengths and weaknesses. Choose the right gear for the fight against Pieta. For example, a shield can be helpful for blocking her attacks, and a fast weapon can be helpful for dodging her attacks.
- Be patient. Pieta is a tough boss, so don’t get discouraged if you die a few times. Just keep trying and learn from your mistakes.
Here are some additional tips for defeating Pieta:
- Use the Umbral Lamp. The Umbral Lamp is a powerful tool that can be used to explore the world and defeat enemies. You can use the lamp to stun Pieta for a short period of time, giving you a chance to attack her.
- Use the environment to your advantage. The arena where you fight Pieta has a few pillars that you can use for cover. Use the pillars to protect yourself from her attacks and to give yourself a chance to heal.
- Summon a friend. If you are struggling to defeat Pieta, you can summon a friend to help you. Having a friend to fight alongside you can make the fight much easier.