Here are 5 of the best starter weapons in Lords of the Fallen:
- Pale Butcher’s Blade: This sword is a great all-around weapon for beginners. It has good damage, speed, and reach.
- Fist of Insight: This gauntlet is a good choice for players who want to focus on strength and defense. It has high damage and can block attacks effectively.
- Thorned Crimson Rector Sword: This sword is a good choice for players who want to poison their enemies. It has a chance to inflict poison on hit, which can deal damage over time.
- Orian Preacher Hammer: This hammer is a good choice for players who want to stun their enemies. It has a chance to stun on hit, which can give you an opening to attack.
- Hushed Saint’s Halberd: This halberd is a good choice for players who want to keep their distance from their enemies. It has long reach and can attack multiple enemies at once.
These are just a few of the many good starter weapons in Lords of the Fallen. Experiment with different weapons to find the one that best suits your playstyle.
5 best starter weapons in Lords of the Fallen with their abilities and skills
|Pale Butcher’s Blade||Raging Fury: Gain a temporary boost to attack speed and damage.||Brutal Strike: Deal a powerful blow that can stun the enemy.|
|Fist of Insight||Iron Hide: Gain a temporary boost to defense.||Ground Slam: Slam your fist on the ground, creating a shockwave that damages and stuns nearby enemies.|
|Thorned Crimson Rector Sword||Poisonous Blade: Your attacks have a chance to poison the enemy.||Poisonous Mist: Release a cloud of poisonous mist that damages and slows enemies.|
|Orian Preacher Hammer||Holy Strike: Your attacks have a chance to stun the enemy.||Shockwave: Slam your hammer on the ground, creating a shockwave that damages and knocks back nearby enemies.|
|Hushed Saint’s Halberd||Spinning Strike: Spin your halberd, damaging and knocking back nearby enemies.||Charging Strike: Charge forward and attack the enemy, dealing massive damage.|
These weapons are all relatively easy to obtain early in the game and have powerful abilities that can help you defeat enemies and progress through the game.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a starter weapon:
- Consider your stats. Some weapons require higher stats to use effectively. Make sure to choose a weapon that you can meet the requirements for.
- Consider your playstyle. Do you want to focus on melee combat or ranged combat? Do you want to be a tank or a glass cannon? Choose a weapon that matches your playstyle.
- Experiment with different weapons. The best way to find the right weapon for you is to experiment. Try different weapons to see which one you like the best.